New and former students must complete an online admission form below to book an appointment. On the chosen date and time, present themself to the Brossard Center where they will:
For new students or former students who have not attended ACCESS in the past two years:
- bring all of their Mandadory documents; (click to open) AND
- pay the fee of $60 (includes class material) AND
- do a placement test (new students only) - written and oral.
For former students who have attended ACCESS within the past two years:
- bring their Medicare card; AND
- bring any change of address; AND
- pay the fee of $60 (includes class material)
*Former students only, please book your appointment to register by calling 450-443-6576
Students will be placed in a language class corresponding to the results of their placement test or the last level achieved. Students will only find out which class they are in on the first day of school.
Please note that students will not be registered if they do not have the full payment or if they are missing documents in their file.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
- Cash, Debit, Visa, Master Card,
- NO CHEQUES ACCEPTED.
Book an appointment. Which class do you want to register for?
You can also fill in this form and an Access counsellor will contact you shortly to provide you with more information or call 450 443-6576 ext. 5085.
DO NOT book your appointment to register here. Click on the course you are choosing above.