Applicants must have a Secondary School Diploma or its recognized equivalent.
Applicants 16 years of age on September 30 of the current school year must have earned Secondary V credits in language of instruction and Secondary IV credits in second language and mathematics, or have been granted recognition of equivalent learning.
Applicants 18 years of age or over must have successfully completed the General Development Test*, as well as Secondary V credits in language of instruction, or have been granted recognition of equivalent learning.
Applicants who have successfully completed Secondary III credits in language of instruction, second language and mathematics, must continue their general education courses concurrently with their vocational training in order to obtain the credits they are missing among the following: Secondary V language of instruction and Secondary IV second language and mathematics.
- Open to legal residents of Québec, 16 years of age or older.
- Birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or proof of landed immigrant status is required.
- Latest school transcript is also required.
- Other documents may be requested.
- Applicants without the required prerequisites may inquire about the General Development Test.
- Click on the link below (Click here to choose a program) for an appointment.
* The General Development Test is available at ACCESS Career Centre