Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: ACCESS Royal Oak in St-Hubert
3555 Rue Rocheleau
Duration: 450 Hours / 30 Credits
You will complete this program at your own pace and in your own way! Our career interview will help us to tailor this program to your goals. A teacher is on hand at all times to support and guide your learning process. Call us today for more information!
To acquire the knowledge, ability and attitude necessary to become a qualified sales representative, establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers, manage sales territories, and adapt quickly and easily to a wholesale establishment.
- Persons who hold a DVS will be granted recognition of equivalent learning OR,
- Persons practicing an occupation related to the program of study.
- Open to legal residents of Québec, 16 years of age or older.
- Birth certificate, Canadian Citizenship Certificate or proof of landed immigrant status is required.
- Latest school transcript is also required.
- Other documents may be requested.
This program is officially recognized by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l’Enseignement Supérieur.
Financial aid is available for eligible candidates at www.afe.gouv.qc.ca/en/
Targeted professions (link to Emploi Québec's IMT On-Line) Job prospect and salary information:
- Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical) (6411)
- Other customer and information services representatives (6552)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
- Retail salespersons (6421)