NEXT START DATE: OCTOBER 14, 2019 (PLACES AVAILABLE)
Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Duration: 450 Hours / 30 Credits
- You will complete this program virtually and in your own way! Our career interview will help us to tailor this program to your goals. A teacher is on hand at all times to support and guide your learning process through individualized coaching and personalized goal setting. Call us today for more information!
To acquire the knowledge, ability and attitude necessary to become a qualified sales representative, establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers, manage sales territories, and adapt quickly and easily to a wholesale establishment.
- Persons who hold a DVS will be granted recognition of equivalent learning OR,
- Persons practicing an occupation related to the program of study.
- Open to legal residents of Québec, 16 years of age or older.
- Birth certificate, Canadian Citizenship Certificate or proof of landed immigrant status is required.
- Latest school transcript is also required.
- Other documents may be requested.
This program is officially recognized by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l’Enseignement Supérieur.
Financial aid is available for eligible candidates at www.afe.gouv.qc.ca/en/
Targeted professions (link to Emploi Québec's IMT On-Line) Job prospect and salary information:
- Sales and account representatives - wholesale trade (non-technical) (6411)
- Other customer and information services representatives (6552)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers (0621)
- Retail salespersons (6421)