NEXT START DATE: OCTOBER 22, 2018
Location: ACCESS Royal Oak in Saint-Hubert
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Skills Training Certificate (STC) for School Daycare Educators
The ACCESS Career Training Centre offers you this certification that will allow you to work in the daycare services of an elementary school and have a positive impact in the education of our children!
This course is a prerequisite to work in a school daycare and to be eligible for the position of Daycare Educator First Class.
To be eligible, you must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Duration of the course: 390 hours
- Occupation and work context
- Professional relationships in the workplace
- Working with preschool and school-age children
- Working with children and groups of children experiencing problems
- Planning and organizing activities
- Safety and well-being of children
- Activities related to meals and snacks
- Activities focusing on social emotional and moral development
- Activities focusing on psychomotor development
- Activities focusing on cognitive development
- Integrating into a school daycare