NEXT START DATE: OCTOBER 16, 2017
Schedule: Mondays-Tuesdays-Wednesdays from 6 pm to 10:15 pm - October 16, 17 and 18; October 23, 24, and 25; October 30, 31 and November 1 Saturday-Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm - October 21 & 22; October 28 & 29
:Cost: $499.00 ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you would like to register online, please follow the instructions below:
1. Complete and submit the online registration form: Security Guard online registration form
2. Call us at 450-676-1843 to CONFIRM your registration and PAY the course fee of $499.00 by Visa or MasterCard only. There is no online payment option.
Please note that you are not registered for the course until it is paid in full.
Access Riverside is pleased to announce the start of the next training session for: “Basic Training for Private Security Guards”.
This program, a mandatory requirement for first-time license applicants, has been designed for anyone wishing to work in private security in Quebec. This English language training program will conveniently take place on the South Shore at our St Lambert campus. The program consists of a three part course. This 70 hour program is based upon the requirements of the Private Security Act in Quebec and also meets Canadian licensing standards.
Candidates will receive training in the following aspects:
- An introduction to the occupation of security guards including the legal context and responsibilities of this position.
- The role of a security guard in an emergency situation.
- Practical training and certification in First Aid Techniques.