Vocational Training Registrations
Make sure you read ALL pertinent information on mandatory documents to supply and admissibility BEFORE coming to register!
Pages containing pertinent information related to vocational program are as follow:
- Pre-requisites, admissibility and general information
- List of programs and descriptions
- Registration and contact form for more information
What to bring at registration
- Your identification documents; AND
- $100 deposit payable by cash, Visa, Mastercard or debit (no cheques accepted).
- 3 years proof of address if you were born outside Canada AND don't have a CSQ OR
- 2 proofs of address if the above situation doesn't apply to you. (Conditions may apply.)
- Medicare Card or Driver's Licence
- Report card or transcript if available
- You may be asked to supply more documents.
PLEASE NOTE, if you are UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, you must have a parent or guardian with you at the appointment.
You are ready to book your appointment to register and have choosen your program?
Click on the Online Admission Form below!
Need help? Open the instruction page.